Retreats Terms and Conditions
The Bee’s Knees Retreats
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay The Bee’s Knees a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 20% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
- The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to The Bee’s Knees within 5 calendar months or no less than 4 weeks before departure if less than 5 months. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the website.
- If payment of either the balance is not received by the due date The Bee’s Knees reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 80% refund (20% deposit retained).
- Due to external premises or other situations beyond our control, The Bee’s Knees reserves the right to make changes within a booking and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- The Bee’s Knees is not held liable for flight or travel costs.
- The Bee’s Knees reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to The Bee’s Knees and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all retreat venues fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- The Bee’s Knees reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and The Bee’s Knees shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- The Bee’s Knees retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the venue on time.
- The Bee’s Knees can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flight, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- The Bee’s Knees reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by The Bee’s Knees. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use the facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if retreat activities need tailoring. The Bee’s Knees will endeavour to make retreats accessible for all and make changes where possible but is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
- The Bee’s Knees cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify The Bee’s Knees as soon as possible.
- The Bee’s Knes shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- The Bee’s Knees accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from The Bee’s Knees Retreat.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
“The Bee’s Knees” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: * name and job title * contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do NOT collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information which are processed safely though Go Cardless, who ensure your banking details are never viewed by us.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.